Table Of Contents
Technologies used: HTML5, PHP, Bootstrap
This example creates a folder and page from where it is being hosted using the details from the form.
It also includes Google reCAPTCHA to ensure there is no spam content created.
It also includes an option mail the link of the page created.
In order for the example below to work you will need to use your own Google reCAPTCHA site & private keys
- Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/
- Click on the Get reCAPTCHA button
- After logging in, you will need to register your site in order to get your keys.
- Once you have done this, you can select your site and then click on the Keys section
- This will give you both your site & private keys
- In index.html, you can search for SITE_KEY and replace it with your key
- In create.php, you can search for PRIVATE_KEY and replace it with your key
- Once this has been done, you can upload the files your site and test. Keep in mind you need to upload the files to the same site you added in Google reCAPTCHA
Copyright (c) 2020 Bronson Dunbar www.bronsondunbar.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.